may be you try to import your large database on godaddy phpmyadmin and get this error :
You attempted to load file with unsupported compression (application/zip). Either support for it is not implemented or disabled by your configuration.
Here The Solution and the steps to import this Mysql Database :
1. You must have SQL-based dump of the database you are going to import
i advice you to zip this file to reduce its size .
2. Open Your FTP program and upload this file to _db_backups you can find this folder on the root .
3. Now Login To Hosting Control Center for your site
- Go to Content -> File Manager then to _db_backups directory you will find the zip file you upload using ftp
- unarchive this file you will get the file mydatabase.sql
- Go the the Databases > MySQL tab and find the appropriate database (
- Click on Actions on your database you want to import this file to (“Details , Backup ,Restore “) .
- Then in Restore Backup Screen Select the file you upload before to _db_backups folder mydatabase.sql
after This your database will be in a Pending Restore mode until the SQL file has been imported. But once the database import is done, all your data should be ready and available.
Please note : Godaddy use this folder ” _db_backups” to store your database backups